No, full season members will be able to access their normal reserved seat by using their digital membership card.
Yes, general admission members will be able to scan into AAMI park using their digital membership card however we do recommend members upgrade to a reserved seat via their membership barcode to guarantee their entry.
Flexi 10 and 3 game members will still be required to either redeem a general admission ticket, via Ticketek using their season code as normal. We recommend members do this in advance to guarantee their entry.
General admission members are able to upgrade to a reserved seat using their member barcode. You can view your barcode number via your digital membership card. Your 12 digital barcode number will appear below the QR code of your digital membership card on both Apple and Android devices.
1. Click here and head to the Derby event page on Ticketek.
2. Enter your membership barcode in the space provided and click "unlock tickets". If you are looking to upgrade for multiple members, please enter all member barcodes separated by a space.
3. Select your desired seating category from the dropdown menu on the right hand side. If you are wanting to sit in a specific section, make sure you highlight the bay by clicking on the seating map.
4. Select adult, concession or junior upgrade. If upgrading for multiple members at once, ensure you select a ticket for every member barcode entered. Click "next".
5. The next screen will display your allocated seat. If you want to change your seats, select from the available options on the map and click "move seats". Once you are happy with your allocated seats, click "go to checkout".
6. Login to your Ticketek account and follow the prompts to complete your transaction. Your upgraded ticket will be sent to you via SMS. Please use this ticket to enter the ground as once upgraded, your digital membership will no longer provide access.
Yes, North End members will be able to scan in using their digital membership cards as normal.
The Victory Village will be back for the Melbourne Derby. The Village will be running from 5-7:30pm and will include plenty of activities for the whole family including face painting, football drills, giveaways and a live DJ.