You will receive an email with a link to your digital card. If you have more then one membership linked to your email you will receive multiple emails. There will be a link for Apple wallet (Apple users) and Google Wallet (Android users).
A-Lounge, Premium A, B, C, North End, South End and Home General Admission Members.
Flexi 10 and 3-game General Admission members will be required to redeem a ticket via Ticketek. To redeem, members will be sent a unique code via email. If you have not received a code please contact Member Services.
1. Open the email that contains the link to your digital membership card. If you have not received an email, please contact Member Services.
2. Tap the "Available on the App Store" button at the bottom of the email. If Chrome is your default browser hold down the button, or copy the link and paste it into your Safari browser.
For Chrome browser instructions click here.
3. You will be shown your digital membership card, tap "add".
4. Exit the Safari browser and enter the Wallet app. Your membership card will be sitting in your wallet application.
1. Download the app from the Google Play store.
2. Sign in to your Google Account and add your digital wallet.
3. Open the email that contains the link to your digital membership card. If you have not received an email, please contact Member Services.
4. Click the Google Play button to add your card to your Google Pay app.
Once downloaded, your digital ticket will display your name, member ID and seating information.
Once downloaded, your digital ticket will display your seating information and barcode. To view your member information, click the "details" button at the bottom of the screen when viewing your ticket.
For iPhone users, your digital card may be sitting in the expired section of your wallet. Scroll to the bottom of the Wallet app, find “expired passes” select your pass and click “unhide”