Melbourne Victory’s excited to announce that we can once again welcome blockbuster crowds to the Stadium!
It has been confirmed we will have 30,000 for our first home game in Round 2 against Brisbane Roar on Sunday 28 November at AAMI Park.
Ticketing and seating arrangements:
- No ticket redemption via Ticketek is required. (Excluding 3 Game & Flexi10)
- Club issued digital membership cards will be sent via email by Thursday 25 November. Members will need to use this to enter AAMI Park
- Members will have their own reserved seat listed on their digital membership
- Physical membership cards in member packs will not provide access to AAMI Park and due to COVID are commemorative only
- General Admission seating areas have returned
- Non-members can purchase tickets next week
For more information regarding membership ticketing arrangements please click here.
- Patrons aged 12 years and over must have received at least two approved COVID-19 vaccines or hold a valid exemption to enter AAMI Park
- All patrons will be required to provide proof of vaccination and check-in to the venue using the Service Victoria app when entering AAMI Park
- Proof of check in will occur before you scan your digital card for entry
- Face masks are no longer required in AAMI Park, though are recommended to be worn in congested areas such as on entry and in queues.
Any further updates on stadium information will be referenced on our match day page prior to each fixture.