Almost half of our members automatically renew their membership with our Auto-Renewal options. There are two auto-renewal options: The Auto12 monthly payment plan, or our auto-annual payment option.
Auto12 Monthly Payment Plan
The 12-month instalment program breaks down the total cost of your membership into 12 monthly payments. Payments commence on June 28, 2019. The first payment includes a one-off $13 administration fee, with the amount payable depending upon when you join. This is followed by equal monthly instalments to be paid on the 28th of each month from that point onwards.
This option is perfect for Premium Reserved Seat members, to ensure your seat is guaranteed for the coming season well before the cut-off dates. This option is also ideal for those who don’t tend to make changes to their membership package season on season. By opting-in to the Auto-Annual Renewal, your membership will be automatically renewed each season, with the full membership cost debited on June 28 each year.
To join, simply select your preferred auto-renewal option when purchasing your membership.
When it comes time to renew for the next season, we’ll ask you to confirm any membership changes, offer upgrade options or give you the chance to opt-out of the automatic renewal. Your membership will then automatically roll over on the same payment plan.
Auto12 Terms & Conditions
- Members will be given 14 days’ notice, in writing, of any membership changes for the following year and will have the opportunity to opt-out prior to the first payment of the following year (June 28, 2020).
- By joining as part of Auto12, you authorise the club to arrange a debit of funds from your nominated credit card in amounts and at intervals as advised.
- Members applying for Auto12 after the first scheduled payment will have the number of required payments deducted to bring them up to date with the schedule, followed by subsequent payments at each specified date.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a) the account details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change, and b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
- If there are insufficient funds in your account, the bank will reject our deduction and any fees charged will be passed on to you. We will notify you of the rejection via a courtesy call, email, SMS or letter. If your account is not settled, your membership will be suspended, the recovery procedure will commence and recovery charges may apply. The Club will attempt any outstanding payments daily, until successful.
- The club will suspend your membership card if your drawing is dishonoured by your financial institution for three months. This will be reinstated once the amount owing is paid up to date. Please note, at least 24 hours will be needed to reinstate your membership once payment is received.
- If you have a change of account details, please call Member Services on 1300 GO MVFC. We ask that you allow 10 working days to effect change.
- A $13 administration fee applies for the Auto12 Monthly Payment Plan option (withdrawn at the first payment).
- All credit card details will be kept strictly confidential and are used for instalment payments only.
- Please note, Auto12 users must adhere to the Club’s cancellation policy. From the commencement of the A-League season, cancellation requests are required to be in writing. From this date no refunds on memberships will be made. Requests to cease membership payments will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Ceasing of membership payments is at the sole discretion of the Club.