There are two auto-renewal options: The Auto10 monthly payment plan, or our auto-annual payment option.
Auto10 Monthly Payment Plan
The 10-month instalment program breaks down the total cost of your membership into 10 monthly payments. Payments commence on August 28, 2020. The first payment includes a one-off $13 administration fee, with the amount payable depending upon when you join. This is followed by equal monthly instalments to be paid on the 28th of each month from that point onwards.
This option is also ideal for those who don’t tend to make changes to their membership package season on season. By opting-in to the Auto-Annual Renewal, your membership will be automatically renewed each season, with the full membership cost debited annually. This season, this will be on August 28, 2020 for members rolling over in this program.
To join, simply select your preferred auto-renewal option when purchasing your membership.
When it comes time to renew for the next season, we’ll ask you to confirm any membership changes, offer upgrade options or give you the chance to opt-out of the automatic renewal. Your membership will then automatically roll over on the same payment plan.
Auto Renewal Terms & Conditions
- The Club also has an annual debit payment option for memberships. A member who elects to participate in this option will have their account debited on 28 August of each year for the full amount of their membership and will be automatically deemed to have purchased the same membership in the following season (Auto-Annual). Members that are part of the Auto-Annual program will not be charged an administrative fee.
- By signing up for Auto10 or Auto-Annual (Auto Renewal Program Members), you authorise the Club to arrange a debit of funds from your nominated credit card for your membership in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- When it comes time to renew for the next season, each Auto Renewal Program Member will be asked to confirm any membership changes (including whether you wish to accept any upgrade options) and reminded that your membership will automatically roll over to the next season.
- Each Auto Renewal Program Member will be given 14 days’ notice, in writing, of any membership changes for the following year and will have the opportunity to opt out by June 28 2021 prior to the start of the following season.
- If there are insufficient funds in your account, your bank or credit card provider will reject our deduction. Any fees associated with the rejection or overdrawing on your account is the responsibility of the paying cardholder. We will notify you of the rejection via a courtesy call, email, SMS or letter and if your account is not settled at that time, your membership will be suspended and the recovery procedure will commence. In such circumstances, we may also seek to recover our associated costs (including legal costs) from you.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the account details you have provided are correct, notify the Club should the expiry date of your credit card change and to ensure you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account, on the scheduled drawing date to meet your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If you have a change in account details please notify Member Services on 1300 466 832. Please ensure you allow 10 business days for the change in your account details to be effected.
- All credit card details will be kept strictly confidential and are used for instalment payments only